Cowboys Stadium awaits Dodge/Hart&Huntington team.DODGE/HART & HUNTINGTON NEWS
- Dodge and Hart & Huntington will field two Dodge/Sycaun Casino/Hart & Huntington/Bell-Ray Racing Kawasaki 450s in Saturday night’s event in Arlington. The riders are Josh Hansen and Kyle Partridge. Teammates Josh Hill and Ivan Tedesco are sidelined due to injuries.
- A Dodge/Hart & Huntington rider has made all six 450-class Main Events this season. Josh Hansen leads all Team Dodge riders with six.
FAST FACTS: TEXAS
- Josh Hansen rode to a career-best finish of fifth in the 450-class last weekend in San Diego.
- Kyle Partridge has advanced to five consecutive Main Events.
- Josh Hansen leads Team Dodge in the Supercross Series rider point standings; he’s currently 10th, 69 points behind the leader.
- Josh Hansen and Kyle Partridge are each seeking their first 450-class Main Event start at Cowboy Stadium.
- SPEED will televise the AMA Supercross event live from Arlington beginning at 9:30 p.m. (ET).
“There are a lot of races left and I think we’re on the right track to keep getting good results. I’d really like to crack the top-three, get a podium (finish) and a win. I feel great on the bike. I think I’m in great physical condition and haven’t been riding tight," said Hansen in preparation for Saturday night.
SRT engineering extends well beyond street vehicles. It is a little known fact, but technical support for the Chrysler Group’s motorsports programs is provided by the astute engineers at SRT. Lessons learned on the track directly translate to improved vehicles for our fans. SRT Motorsports Engineering is expanding its racing presence this year. Be sure to follow us throughout the 2012 season for direct news from pit lane.