You’ve got a high-performance street vehicle, but to see its true capabilities, experience it on track. That’s why we created the SRT® Track Experience, a full day at one of the country’s top tracks. Professional drivers help hone your skills, to get the most from your SRT vehicle. It’s included in the purchase price of all U.S. spec SRT products, but it’s so much fun, we welcome all enthusiasts to drive with us. Sign up and buckle in.
Driving Dynamics is “Road Course 101,” starting with “chalk talk,” covering things like proper seating in the car, how to use the brakes, throttle and steering (hint: it’s different than you do on the street). From there, you’ll get in the cars and apply the lessons on track. Learn theory, in practice for the afternoon’s Performance Drive.
Simply stated, AutoCross is a race against the clock and the quickest time wins. A low E.T. is more than mashing throttle, it’s a dance between acceleration, braking and cornering. Get it right and you’re quick! Make an error and you’ll eat course-marking cones.
Head to Head Challenge
You’re one of two SRT® vehicles on the same track at the same time, chasing each other. This race is a chess match; too aggressive, you’ll be off in the cones. Drive conservatively and you’ll get beaten by your opponent. It’s a fine line; drive it!
You’ll line up at a drag strip Christmas tree, side by side with another SRT® vehicle. When the lights go green, you’re both on the gas. But the straight line quickly turns into a slalom course, giving you and your SRT vehicle a real workout!
This is where you’ll build on the lessons learned from Driving Dynamics. These will be the fastest laps you’ll turn, so cinch your SRT® vehicle’s seat belt extra-tight and get ready for later braking, deeper cornering and more speed!
Frequently Asked Questions
- May I register for free if I own a non-US-market vehicle?
- Only US-market SRT® vehicles may redeem a VIN for the SRT Track Experience. Non-US-market vehicle owners are welcome to attend an SRT Track Experience event at the normal event cost.
- Do I drive my own car?
- No, you will be driving Chrysler Group LLC supplied SRT® vehicles.
- When do the events start and how long do they last?
- All events begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
- How much does it cost?
- The registration has been included in the cost of your vehicle so there is no additional charge (U.S. spec vehicles only). Check your Monroney Label (window sticker) for reference, or call us at headquarters (800-998-1110) to check for you. If you have attended a SRT Track Experience before, your returning fee to drive is $500. If you are attending as a non-owner driver, the fee is $699.
- How long do I have to use my Track Experience if it was included with the cost of my car?
- You have 1 year from the date of purchase. As long as you register for an event before your expiration date, you can attend even if your event date is after your expiration date.
- Does the event run in bad weather?
- The SRT® Track Experience runs rain or shine!
- Where is it?
- The SRT® Track Experience is held at many race tracks around the country. Visit our event schedule page for more information. The schedule is updated frequently, so check back often!
- What does a non-driver get to do at the SRT® Track Experience?
- The non-driver participates in the opening and closing sessions, can observe the various driving modules, and get the ride of a lifetime during hot laps performed by the professional instructors.
- What is the SRT® Track Experience?
- It is a one-day driving experience designed for SRT® vehicle owners and enthusiasts to realize the potential and performance of the current SRT vehicle line-up in a safe and structured environment under the guidance of professional driving instructors.
- How many driving modules will I participate in?
- The SRT® Track Experience gives you the unique opportunity to learn a variety of driving skills by participating in 4 modules: driving dynamics, autocross, head-to-head challenge, and performance drive (check out the videos to learn more!) Hot laps are held at the end of the day and all guests (driving and non-driving) can participate. The modules at each event may vary, depending on track facilities and weather conditions.
- What if I want to bring someone who does not want to drive but just wants to come as a spectator (non-driving guest)?
- Although this isn't intended to be a spectator event, non-driving guests are welcome to attend for $150.00.
- May I bring a friend who wants to participate as a driver?
- Absolutely! Driving guests are allowed as space is available for a $699.00 registration fee. You can enter guest information on your registration form.
- Who is invited?
- SRT® vehicle owners and automotive enthusiasts ages 18 and up are eligible to participate, and must register to attend. To participate as a driver, you must show a valid state issued driver's license.
- How do I know if the event fee was included in the cost of my vehicle?
- Refer to the Monroney label (window sticker) on your vehicle. If the fee was included, it will be stated as part of the standard package. Or, call us at headquarters at 800-998-1110 and we can check your VIN for you.
- What if I don't see any events in my area?
- Please continue to check back to the events schedule, as there are new events being added frequently. While we won't reach every track around the country, the Track Experience is being scheduled at as many tracks as possible.
- How do I register?
- In either of these easy ways!
1. Register here online
2. Download the registration form and fax it to SRT® Track Experience Headquarters at 1-248-553-2138.
- Where can I get my own official SRT® brand merchandise?
- You can purchase SRT®brand merchandise at SRTshop.com.
- Do leased cars qualify for the Track Experience?
- Yes, if you have leased the vehicle within the last year, there is no additional cost to attend. The Track Experience offer expires one year from date of purchase or lease.
- What if I can't attend the event when it comes to my area? Can I attend a different one?
- Yes, you can attend any event you'd like to!
- Can I take pictures and videos at the event?
- Photography and videography on-site is permitted, however we do not allow any equipment that requires mounting.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- We understand that plans change. All cancellations must be submitted in writing, either by e-mail to email@example.com, or faxed to 1-248-553-2138. You may cancel your reservation at any time up to 14 days before your event with no penalty. Cancellations received after that will be charged the full registration amount.
- Can I bring my own helmet to the SRT® Track Experience?
- We do provide helmets at the SRT® Track Experience, but if you prefer to bring your own here are a few things: 1) Must be DOT and Snell Rated, 2) Absolutely no motorcycle helmets are allowed and 3) if they bring their own, it will be inspected by a staff member and approved before they will be allowed to wear it.
- Who can I buy a gift card for? How much is it?
- SRT® Track Experience gift cards can be purchased here for anyone 18 or older with a valid driver's license for $699 per person.
- How long will it take to receive my SRT® Track Experience Gift Card?
- You should receive your gift card within 7-10 days from the date of purchase.
- What if I have health restrictions?
- If you have any health restrictions please let us know when you register, and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- How long is the gift card valid?
- SRT® Track Experience gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- How do gift card recipients redeem their gift?
- SRT® Track Experience gift card recipients can redeem their gift here. All recipients will receive an email confirmation acknowledging their selected date and venue
If you have any questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions. If your question cannot be answered there, feel free to send us an email or contact the SRT Track Experience Team Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- SRT Track Experience
26970 Haggerty Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48331